Avionica believes successful products are conceived through a
comprehensive understanding of industry requirements, and works closely
with our customers to implement our solutions in their applications.
As IT Desktop Support Assistant, you will provide support to staff on all company supported applications, troubleshoot computer and network problems, and determine source, and advise and/or apply appropriate solution(s).
- Answer staff questions in person and via phone on all company supported applications.
- Troubleshoot computer and network problems.
- Determine source of computer problems (hardware, software, user access, etc.).
- Advise staff on appropriate action to ensure minimized or no downtime.
- Serve as liaison between staff and the technology department to resolve issues.
- Work one-on-one with staff on application projects.
- Provide recommendations on company application purchases.
- Document resolutions for future reference.
- Perform hardware and software installations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Candidate must demonstrate knowledge of and experience with the following operating systems: Windows Server 2000, Windows Server 2003, Linux Red Hat, Microsoft XP Professional, Microsoft Vista.
Candidate must understand and provide support for the following software applications: Citrix, VMWare, Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Antigen, Maximizer, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Access), Trend Micro Office Scan, UPS Worldship.
Candidate must demonstrate the ability to configure LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP, DNS, Routers/Firewalls, Switches, SANS, etc..
A minimum of four years experience is required.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.